Hello everybody,

in the last two cycles the Community Council met councils and boards to
regularly check in with them as part of the CC meeting. It's a great
opportunity to get together and see how we are doing in the Ubuntu
community.

At UDS we got the request to include flavours, after UDS we decided we
wanted to reach out to the Docs and Translations teams too, as they are
all very important teams in Ubuntu.

The times we had in mind are (CC meeting time, 17 UTC):

 20.12.2012 Forums & Translations team
 07.02.2013 DMB & Docs team

Thanks for your great work.

If you have any questions, just let us know.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to