I have created a milestone for the Raring LangPack Update, along with Saucy
milestones. https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+milestones

As for the langpack updates, my understanding was that it was bi-weekly.
Has it evolved ? Can anyone chime in on this topic ?

Pierre Slamich
pierre.slam...@gmail.com