On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM, Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org> wrote:
> What does that mean? I downloaded the po and a couple of days later I
> uploaded. I'm not aware of anything else I have to watch as a translator on
> LP (well, apart from the confusing up/downstream thing and the placeholder
> bugs).

After you upload a file, Launchpad will show you a dialog (a small
blueish box at the top of the page) with a link to the import queue.
You do not have to check, but it is good to take a look if the file is
there, or why it failed if it failed.

Usually Launchpad sends an email if the upload has problem.
Can you just point to where you uploaded the po file? The Launchpad
page of the translation: the file might still be in the queue.

--
Milo Casagrande <m...@ubuntu.com>