I'm rather busy next week, but what we can do is resume meetings every two
weeks to see if we have anything outstanding.
On the French side, we're ok, making progress and tackling the announced
ubuntu-touch templates without issues.
My worry is that I'm not sure they're listed in the main Ubuntu list, and
that some teams might not have noticed it.
My other worry is about documentation, which is going to fall on us at some
point (no idea when).

Also, I'd suggest running a 1M Indiegogo campaign to fix the timeout bug ;-P

Pierre