Op 12-09-13 14:00, Michael Bauer schreef:
> Could we have some help from the admins, please? I will beg if
> necessary... I've just checked the activity log for this user
> (https://launchpad.net/~alexd/+karma) and it's just not letting up.
> There *must* be a way.
>
> Is it possible to deactivate an account globally? This user is
> *really* doing more harm than good on a massive scale.
>
> Michael

Hi Michael,
I can see you are quite desperate. If you want help from LP admins, you
could file a bug against Launchpad itself (or find someone to talk to on
#launchpad), but I think it will we very hard to convince them that a
person who is delivering bad translations should be banned. On LP a team
can choose a restricted or moderated policy so that suggestions will
always be reviewed by members of the team.
Of course it is sad that, despite your efforts to ask this person
politely not to contribute anymore, he still continues.
Regards,
Hannie