From: claudio.ars...@gmail.com [mailto:claudio.ars...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Claudio Arseni
Sent: September-20-2013 23:52
To: Doug Smythies
Cc: ubuntu-translators@lists.ubuntu.com; Benjamin Kerensa
Subject: Re: Ubuntu Doc ready for translation

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 8:10 AM, Doug Smythies <dsmyth...@telus.net> wrote:

Please give the link you are using.

The link you gave the other day:

(see
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/saucy/+source/ubuntu-docs/+pots/ubuntu-help/it/2960/+translate
 see for example)

Is incorrect, and yes, is using effectively a raring .pot file as its reference.

Use the link I gave below and find .it there. It shows 470 strings to
translate, and, as best as I can determine, those are the new and changed
strings.

If you are seeing issue with that link
(https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-docs/saucy/+translations ) then
please point us to specific examples.

This link work fine...I think only that this
(https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/saucy/+source/ubuntu-docs/+pots/ubuntu-help/it/+translate)
 should point to the saucy documentation too since it's in the list of
translatable template for ubuntu 13.10...

Regards

--
Claudio Arseni <claudio.ars...@ubuntu.com>