Thanks for reminding us, Liz. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend.
Hannie
P.s. sorry for the previous email, I clicked on Send too quickly :(
Hannie

op 05-02-14 22:12, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph schreef:
On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Michael Hall <mhall...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
Hello all,

The Community Council is scheduling meetings over the next cycle with
the various teams, councils and boards in the Ubuntu community.

The Translations team meeting will be on Thursday, Feb 6th, 2014 at 1700
UTC.

For more information, please see our Agenda[1] page on the wiki.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncilAgenda
Just a quick reminder that this is coming up tomorrow, hope to see you there! :)