Thank you for your positive words, David. I have a question.
With some strings it is not clear what is meant, e.g. in the Calender App I see "at". There are many translations for the word "at", depending on what follows, e.g. at 2 o'clock, at the next event, at my place etc.
Another example: "count". Is it a verb or a noun?
It would be great if these strings could have an example or an explanation.
Hannie
Ubuntu Dutch Translators