Well, well, this is a good tip. This is what I did: I copied the comment underneath the string I wanted more information about (Located in ../alarm/AddAlarmPage.qml:637). I pasted it in google and found the following page:
http://code.ohloh.net/file?fid=lDOjGxQLworM7xlcy8N7Pdc7AkY&cid=5lD1wIsTewI&s=&fp=537715&mp&projSelected=true#L0
Here I could see the code which gave me more information.
Thanks for the tip, Yuri. I was not smart enough to find this out myself :(
Hannie