Hi all,

Another project has been made translatable:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-credentials

And another one is in the works: lp:pay-ui, but I'll send another heads up
when its translations enablement branch lands.

And congrats to the Malay translators for reaching 70%:
http://projects.davidplanella.org/stats/utopic/ms

Cheers,
David.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Fòram na Gàidhlig <f...@foramnagaidhlig.net