From: "David Planella" <david.plane...@ubuntu.com>
To: "Ubuntu Translators" <ubuntu-translators@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:25:35 PM
Subject: Heads up: new phone translations

Hi Translators,

You might have noticed that new translatable strings are landing on the phone.
Everyone is busy trying to get everything ready for RTM and you might see more
of this in the coming days as bug fixes land. If you come up any string that's
not translatable, please do share it on the list. If you know the affected
project in Launchpad, feel free to file a bug directly in there.

You'll notice some of the new messages here:

http://projects.davidplanella.org/stats/utopic

And another project that will be added to the stats tomorrow morning:

https://translations.launchpad.net/telephony-service/

This will include the messages for the number of calls and messages
received/made/written on the welcome screen (the fix to include those hasn't
landed yet, though).

Cheers,
David.