Hi Marcos,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I just recently came back from vacation.

I've observed that too: for Unity8 the stats report an incomplete
translation, when in Launchpad all translations are complete. I'll have to
investigate what it is, but I'm guessing it might be a bug with polib, the
library the stats app is using to get translation statistics from the
.pot/.po files. In some cases, I've seen it report untranslated strings
where in fact they were translated. This seems to do with how polib handles
some plural translations.

In any case, good work in getting Galician to 100%! And good work everyone
else, really nice to see 35 languages in the front page!

Cheers,
David.