On Nov 27, 2014 7:13 AM, "Michael Bauer" <f...@akerbeltz.org> wrote:

> You mean this one?
>>
>> In threads;Individually;Individually with snippets;Ann an snàithean;fa
leth;gach fear; gach tè;bloighean

> That's deliberate. We had reports that Gaelic users couldn't find stuff
and it turns out most assume you have to search in English.

Let me reiterate, this is not a list of search terms from a desktop file.
It is a list of options for a settings file.  There need to be three
strings, not eight.  I'm not actually sure what will happen with the wrong
number of strings in translation.  At best, only the first three will be
displayed.  At worst, you'll get eight options with the last six acting
identically.  Neither is what you want.

Thanks,
Robert