I think as well that they are broken and the stats do not update.

For example, at http://projects.davidplanella.org/stats/vivid/el
System settings is shown at 15% but it is full translated.

At the end of the page, http://projects.davidplanella.org/stats/vivid/el
it does not show the 'Last updated on' date.

However, at http://people.canonical.com/~dpm/data/ubuntu-l10n/
it appears that the localization information (used in the stats?) are
generated every day.

Simos