On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 8:31 PM, marcoslans <marcosl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Great, I've just translated it.
>
> So, just a question. Catalan po file is untranslated in Launchpad but it
> is displayed in such that language on the phone screen. Maybe there is
> another file to translate?

The template Victor pointed to is already the correct one. I think the
Catalan translations are there because the template was translated at some
point, and then it got updated with context strings, which invalidated the
old translations.

However, as the old translations were uploaded to the server (translations
here work differently than the rest of the phone, as they are server-side),
they are still in there.

I'll complete the Catalan translations now and will send a heads up to
translate that template to the list.

Thanks!

Cheers,
David.