Dear community,
I don't know how whole process works, but:
- if app/scope landing in store, is it also lands in launchpad?
- is there one place to translate all 3rd party apps/scopes?
If second not, maybe better way will be that: someone created app /
scope and he want to publish it in store. So he will be obliged to
make possibility of translating that in launchpad / other centralized
place? I think that's good idea (or tell my why not), that will help
all: developers, translators and end users. What do you think about
that?