Hello,

David Planella [2015-04-22 10:31 +0200]:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Åka Sikrom <a...@hush.com> wrote:
> > Does anybody know why ppa:ubuntu-langpack/ppa has not received any new
> > packages for well over a month?
> > According to its Launchpad page, builds of current translations are
> > supposed to be automatically pushed semi-weekly to this ppa for all
> > supported stable releases.
>
> Martin, do you have any ideas?

Yep, turns out that the cronjob started crashing on pulling upstream
translations into the utopic touch packs. We don't need that any more.

PPA now has current trusty/utopic langpacks again, and cron should
once again work. Sorry for the hiccup, thanks for the report!

Martin