There is a problem with string 86 in https://translations.launchpad.net/libqtelegram/app-dev/+pots/telegram/nl/+translate When I try to translate English singular: This contact is on Telegram, I get the following error message: There is an error in a translation you provided. Please correct it before continuing.

Do other translators in other languages than mine (Dutch) get this error message too? There is no problem with English plural: %1 out of %2 contacts are on Telegram.
Hannie
Ubuntu Dutch Translators