This label can be found in the introduction wizard for unity8. There are
"next" and "back" buttons. The back button is located on the left of the
screen and the arrow should point to the left, the next button is
located on the right and the arrow should point to the right.

I'll look into making this clearer. Thanks for pointing it out.