написане Sat, 27 Feb 2016 14:54:08 +0200, Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org>:

Other question. Does anyone have a really good way of finding a Touch
string if you want to fix one?

The Search field at the bottom of
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/xenial/+lang/gd is pretty
basic and gives me a load of results from non-Touch modules. It's not
always easy to tell which module a given string is in and even if, that
results in a whole lot of navigating around if you want to fix an
inconsistency that occurs across various modules.

Case in point, Brightness on my phone shows up as
"Brightness;soilleireachd" (assuming the comment of the string said it
was a search tag string and it isn't) but I can't for the life of me
find it.

There probably is such a search function but I just don't know of it :)

Michael

Hi,

That's from "ubuntu-system-settings" package (~4th message).

The way I found it was nontrivial. I have searched in Google for Ukrainian string first, then switched to Gaelic. :(

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri