Hello Will,
Why Ubuntu Software Store? With the name "store" I think of a place where you buy things. In Xenial Ubuntu Software Center will be replaced by gnome-software (the name of this application is Software). I find this name, just Software, very confusing in documentation. Personally, I would go for the word "Software Center". btw, we had the same confusion when the name Nautilus was changed to Files. In documentation the difference between files and Files is very small.
Hannie