De: ubuntu-translators-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
<ubuntu-translators-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com> en nombre de Doug Smythies
<dsmyth...@telus.net>
Enviado: viernes, 29 de abril de 2016 21:12
Para: ubuntu-translators@lists.ubuntu.com
Asunto: Ubuntu serverguide 16.04 LTS

Hi,

Recall that the Ubuntu serverguide is only released on a per LTS basis.
There were huge changes to Ubuntu server edition between 14.04 LTS and
16.04 LTS. We have begged and pleaded for Subject Matter Expert contributions
to the Ubuntu Serverguide, and while we are getting some help, a lot
of the revisions have been after various 16.04 release deadlines.
We will do some early point releases of the Ubuntu serverguide.

In terms of translations, it seems that only French, Italian,
and Russian seem to keep reasonably up to date anyhow.

Please recall, that anytime someone has done has done a lot of
serverguide translating and would like the work to be published
in an update to help.ubuntu.com, then just let me know and I'll do it.

While in general update publications to help.ubuntu.com do NOT occur
every few weeks or months, there will be some over the next few months
as we attempt to publish these late, but welcome, Serverguide contributions.

Reference:
https://translations.launchpad.net/serverguide/trunk/+translations

Thanks,

... Doug