Tests for Dutch language passed. Can someone add Team: Dutch, Passed test: yes to the wiki LanguagePackUpdatesQA page, please? I also tested Yelp, and noticed that one string was not translated, so I changed that on [1].
Hannie

[1] https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/xenial/+source/ubuntu-docs/+pots/ubuntu-help/nl/+translate?memo=20&search=remove&show=all&start=20