Hi, Yoshida-san

Yup……

This is translator ML. There is obviously information not related to it.
And I felt that idea was too unilateral.
I think you are a representative member of the Japanese Team.
That word has no future.

What are you seeking from me there? What would you like me to do?

Respectful, and Collaborative...
These are included in the Ubuntu Code of Conduct:

https://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/conduct

I have not received anything so far about responses from overseas
users regarding this time.
Perhaps my figure from other users, everyone would not be seeing that.

I appreciate the credit of Ubuntu Japanese Team,
I started to link Ubuntu Japanese Team to my site.
I was considering adding Ubunru Japanese Remix.

https://ubuntujp.jimdo.com/

I have stopped that hand now...

--

BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen. (Keiichi SHIGA)