On 2019-09-11 08:37, Игорь Зубарев wrote:
It seems this is a bug of translation. Because both strings are
translated but not showing in Russian in 19.04. The latest
translation was in June, but didn't arrived in 19.04

That does not indicate a bug. There hasn't been any language pack updates for 19.04 since it was released.

I just confirmed that the strings are correctly shown in Swedish.

Should I create a bug report?

I think you should first run a Russian live session on a daily build of Ubuntu 19.10. The strings ought to show up translated there. If not, a bug report may be motivated.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj