On 2020-04-16 12:39, Marcus Tomlinson wrote:
The following strings need to be added to update-manager in order to
resolve bug #1871100:

_("Upgrade only partially completed.")
_("An error occurred while updating snaps. Please check your network
connection.”)

The bug can be found here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+bug/1871100

The MP can be found here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~marcustomlinson/update-manager/update-manager/+merge/382410

Well, what can I say? TBH I don't think that our procedures give translators any veto power. The bug is implicitly an UIFe request, and the decision lies with the release team. With that said, it's important that info about late translatable strings are brought to the translators, and that's done with your message.

Btw, isn't there an unusually large number of late translatable strings this cycle?

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj