Hello, Sebastian!

I filed a bug about untranslatable strings in grub menu: "Memory test" and
"recovery mode".
See https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub/+bug/1874125

These strings are totally untranslatable because they were not exported for
translation in Launchpad.

I searched them in launchpad grub translation and didn't found. After that
I searched in Ubuntu 20.04 Beta disc. See my results for Ubuntu Beta:

$ grep -Ril "Memory test" /mnt/cdrom
/mnt/cdrom/isolinux/bootlogo
/mnt/cdrom/isolinux/en.hlp
/mnt/cdrom/isolinux/f3.txt
grep: предупреждение: /mnt/cdrom/ubuntu: каталоги рекурсивно зациклены

igor@igor-SVF15A1S9RB:~$ grep -Ril "recovery mode" /mnt/cdrom
/mnt/cdrom/casper/initrd
/mnt/cdrom/casper/initrd-oem

Yuri Chornoivan also make some investigation:
1. "Memory test" is from Debian patch to memtest86+ package

http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/m/memtest86+/
memtest86+_5.01-3.1ubuntu1.debian.tar.xz

Can be translated via Debian bug reporting system, but got lost somehow.

2. "recovery mode" is from Ubuntu patch to grub2

http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/grub2/
grub2_2.04-1ubuntu26.debian.tar.xz

It's in /debian/patches/mkconfig-recovery-title.patch

Bug report:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub2/+bug/1240360

Patch:

https://nest.parrot.sh/packages/debian/grub2/blob/
0008378d0c2d957b8ff941a44ad74ad4f617266c/debian/patches/mkconfig-recovery-
title.patch

As you can see (line 48), it is not extractable and not translatable.