Hey there,

We worked on a redesign for the fingerprint authentification settings
which landed upstream now and is included in our recent package update
as a backport

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-control-center/-/merge_requests/741
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/1:3.36.4-1ubuntu1

The new design includes new strings, those are going to be translation
upstream in the new serie but since we decided to apply those changes to
focal as well it would be better to have the translations updated on
launchpad earlier so they are available in the incoming LTS .1

You can find the strings on
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/groovy/+source/gnome-control-center/+pots/gnome-control-center-2.0/fr/+translate?show=untranslated
(change 'fr' by your locale)

(the strings are going to be available for focal as well once the SRU is
accepted but since the translations are shared between launchpad series
it doesn't really matter)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher