I ran across an issue with CLDR v38 that may affect the unicode-cldr-core package. (I believe the latest package used is v32 but it's worth being aware of this issue.)

One of the changes is for en_GB to change the date abbreviation for "September" from "Sep" to "Sept".  This will break software that is relying on locale information to parse or generate dates, and may also break any formatting that expects 3-letter months.

A thread which discusses how it affects a DateTime::Local perl module is at https://groups.perlists.pm/sympa/arc/london.pm/2021-01/msg00007.html but I imagine this will affect anything that relies on CLDR data.

I have reported the issue to the Unicode group at https://unicode-org.atlassian.net/browse/CLDR-14412

Apologies if this is the wrong list for posting this to.