Thanks for the reply and screenshot, so the original description was confusing, the section is translated as well as the titles you listed, only the options are displayed in english. I can confirm the issue

Cheers,
Sebastien

Le 06/04/2022 à 11:24, Quentin PAGÈS a écrit :
Hello Yuru and Sebastien,

I am using Occitan, OC with the daily build iso.
Yes, talking about the items in the dropdown list.
If I navigate to Yuru's link and put /oc/ instead of /uk/, there is nothing left to translate.

Best regards

Quentin

De: "Sebastien Bacher" <seb...@ubuntu.com>
À: "Quentin PAGÈS" <quentinanto...@free.fr>, ubuntu-translators@lists.ubuntu.com
Envoyé: Mercredi 6 Avril 2022 11:17:18
Objet: Re: gnome-control-center: missing translations

Hey Quentin,

Which locale are you using?
Are you speaking about the translation of the strings of the choices
next to it in the dropdown?

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher

Le 05/04/2022 à 20:34, Quentin PAGÈS a écrit :

    Hello,

     I noticed that in control center, the sections "Size of the
    desktop icons" and "Alignment of new desktop icons" are not
    translated in my language.
     I've just searched the .po file and it's well localised in there.
     Any body experimenting this? When the settings of the desktop
    were in a different area it was working properly.

     Regards

     Quentin