Hello translators!

We are getting really close to the 24.04 release. For Ubuntu and its
various flavors to be easily accessible to people of all languages, it
would be very nice if we got as many strings translated for at least
the key applications and systems.

Please help in getting as many translations for your languages as possible!

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/noble/+translations
The desktop installer translations are spread between multiple
components and manged via weblate:
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/ubuntu-desktop-translations/

The language-pack translation deadline is Thursday this week
(2024-04-18) [1], so there is still some time. The deadline for
non-language-pack translations in theory happened last week, but due
to the delay of the Beta, I would say the time got extended to the
same date as well.

Thank you!

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LanguagePackTranslationDeadline

On behalf of the Ubuntu release team,