On Sunday 07 May 2006 17:42, john levin wrote:
> Howard A N Perrin wrote:
> >>
> >> Don't! it's rubbish and full of bugs. It's made me move to Thunderbird.
> >
> > What's wrong with it? Importantly for me: does the exchange connector
> > work?
> >
> > Howy
>
> There's been a thread on ubuntu sounder about Evo 2.6 and its problems
> starting here:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/sounder/2006-May/006360.html
> Personally, Thunderbird is my favoured email client.

I have two problems with Evolution - 1: it is SO embedded in Ubuntu that even
if you designate another mail client as preferred, you STILL cannot send a
file to that mail client by right-clicking - the only option available is
Evolution. and 2: there is no filter available to delete mail where the
sender is NOT in the address book.