Thanks for the votes of confidence from everyone who's replied so far! :) :)

On 18/07/06, Kenny Duffus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
one problem might be "is an Ubuntu Member" which you don't appear to be (I'm
guessing you are https://launchpad.net/people/stevesmith ?)

Yes...  slight problem with signing the code of conduct at the moment
- had to wipe Ubuntu off my laptop to make space for uni stuff that
had to be done in Windows!  (yes, bit of a fraud at the moment :-P)
I'm buying a server from a friend in a couple of weeks, so I'll be all
Ubuntu/LTSPed soon, at which point I can become a member.

Steve