Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On Wed 25th Oct and Thu 26th Oct 2006, the LinuxWorld Expo and
> Conference will be happening at Olympia 2 in London. The two event is
> packed with stands, exhibitions, a .org village and more.
>
> I will be at the event, and I figured this could be a great opportunity
> for us all to meet up and flesh ideas and plans for Ubuntu UK to make it
> a real kick arse LoCo group. :)

I personally would love to, but sans job and cash make that hard this time
round :(  Quarterly distributed meetings sounds like a good plan.

And using your shiny new ubuntu.com email address too, hark at you :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the