Hi Ted,

> I realise it was spoken about some week ago, but I really do feel that
> perhaps we should re-visit the possibility of an online discussion
> forum. A simple website, with nothing more than a discussion forum if
> we want.
> Personally, I prefer discussion forum layout much more than these
> e-mail distributions which often I find difficult to read.

Please let's stick to email.  Some of us are on dozens of mailing lists
and can keep up with the content in our email client.  Move those onto
mouse-clicking web sites and we'd desert.

As for the emails being awkward to read, I agree.  This list is poor
because there's quite a few top posters and people don't snip what
they're replying to.  Please let us all make an effort as writers to
save the many readers time and hassle.

Cheers,

Ralph.