Yes I am trying to learn from Windows to use unbuntu on my second drive.

-------Original Message-------

From: Andy

Date: 04/11/2006 23:19:30

To: British Ubuntu Talk

Subject: Re: [ubuntu-UK] Uk Loco team forums

On 04/11/06, Ian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You have and its appalling bad taste in my language.

Its was never my intention to offend anyone, I am really sorry that

You feel you must leave an entire group because of me.

I am unsure what you mean by 'bad taste'. Sorry

I have seen so much worse on the Ubuntu lists (things that don't even

Relate to the list). However that is no excuse for my bad behaviour.

I never intended to speak for you Alan C, I was unaware I was doing so.

Again I am truly sorry and will attempt to hold me tongue in future.

Back to sleep for me then.

As far as I can tell IncrediMail is a Windows only Adware email client.