> > Just a thought - lots of folk, like myself, do not use 6.10 but the
> > previous issue. Also, from what I have read, 6.10 is not yet as stable
> > as Dapper. More about that some other time.
> >

> That's a good point. Most of the stuff so far actually isn't very different
> between dapper and edgy, but I
> will think about that. I am now installing dapper and edgy on a machine so I
> can choose when I do the
> demos, which I use.

I am pleased that you are going to have a look. For example, right at
the beginning of installing xchat the add/remove screen is not the same
as Dapper and there are a number of other differences. Whilst these
differences are not very important to me, being a native English speaker
I can understand what is going on and modify accordingly, they could
cause difficulties to the hundreds of thousands of Ubuntu users who are
not native English speakers. I would hope that eventually you will
release specimen screencasts to the wide Ubuntu community perhaps via
ubuntu-users.

Norman