From: Ian Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 22-Nov-2006 11:24
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Early Day Motion for  Parliament on FLOSS
To: fsfe-uk@gnu.org

Dear FLOSS supporter,

John Pugh MP has tabled an Early Day Motion in the House of Commons
entitled Software in Education, number 179.  Please write to, or email,
your MP within the next week with a request that (s)he add his/her name
to this motion.

I would be grateful if you could keep me informed about the letters you
send and replies you receive.

You can find more information below and at www.openschoolsalliance.org.

Yours sincerely

Iain Roberts
iain.roberts (at) opensourceconsortium.org

Ian
--
www.theINGOTS.org
www.schoolforge.org.uk

Did you think it should be legal to rip a CD to your PC or MP3 player?
Change the law, sign the petition http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/privatecopy/