Hi,

I got this working on Dapper - it was a bit fiddly basically because
I was expecting it to just go in and everything I needed would
be apt-gettable.  It isn't you do need to download the kernle
headers and install the dvb stuff as described on ubunto help
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DVB-T_%28USB%29?highlight=%28dvb-t%29>.

The supplied aerial is useless - I live in a bit of a dead spot so need
an external aerial.

The sound works fine but the picture is not as smooth as I would expect
from a normal TV. Reading around the subject, this is a 'feature' that is
regularly encountered - even on non GNU/Linux systems.  I tried recording
the video stream but it is still not smooth when played back.

I'm using Kaffeine as the player and the laptop is an Acer Aspire
3004WLMi AMD Sempron 3100 so should have enough grunt.  Has anybody any
recommendations for improving picture flow ?

TTFN

ubuntu/uk-2006-12-13.tx                                       ubuntu-uk
| Dave Restall, Computer Nerd, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4 FCU, Bodger         |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4 FCU |
| email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Web : Not Ready Yet :-(       |