On 15/12/06, Jonathan Riddell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This list is for Kubuntu users as much as for Ubuntu users.

Ubuntu.com is however the main site. kubuntu.org is not. Kubuntu.org
is focused pretty much solely at kubuntu.

It just strikes me as odd and confusing that the list address it
Ubuntu.com yet the team link is Kubuntu.org.
Some people may not understand that the wiki content is the same, and
what is more worrying is that new 'Ubuntu' users will think that the
UK team is for Kubuntu only.

_ Andy

--
Did you think it should be legal to rip a CD to your PC or MP3 player?
Change the law, sign the petition http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/privatecopy/