Alan Pope wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 12:05 +0000, alan c wrote:
>> For the record,
>> I have just put a sticker on the rear bumper of two vehicles!
>> (yes, they are ours).
>
> Heh, where'd you get them? Are they the ones we had at the Expo?

they are from the several batches of shipit I have had. Same format bt
individual not on a roll, the smaller of the two sizes. I did not  use
the expo ones because I already had more than enough. There are only
just so many places.......

The stickers are external ones. Traditional car *window* stickers will
be for inside use - adhesive on print side - I do not know if these
exist. But I have become happy to sport bumper stickers.  Maybe
someone out there will wake up in a traffic queue and wonder - Ubuntu?
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391