I use google statistics- but is that open source? Caroline

On 13/01/07, Robin Menneer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Fellow-suffers
Can anyone point me to an open source package that will give me vists,
visits/day, first visits/repeat visits/ which pages of the website visited
and how long were they on the site, and all the other things that occur to
one in experience.  It must be reliable, easy and simple to install for a
beginner.  I know that there are plenty around so am looking for a personal
recommendation.  The website is www.cornishhedges.com and I use ubuntu
(firefox) and tiger (safari), preferably ubuntu.
Robin

---
London School of Puppetry
www.londonschoolofpuppetry.com