Hello there,

I'm new to the Ubuntu-UK community. I've recently install Edgy Eft on
a relatively old computer of mine and it is working fine.

I thought I'd contribute to the discussion here, because I am in my
last year at secondary school, and the talk about OSS in schools is
quite relevant for me. I'd be interested in joining any capaign to
support Ubuntu or OSS in general in UK schools. (Haven't got round to
testing Edubuntu yet though).

Also, I spotted yet another metnion of OSS by the BBC -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6080048.stm - although it is
about PCs for third world countries, there is a mention of Ubuntu!

--Bjwebb