On 05/02/07, john levin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have just announced LUGRadio Live 2007 in Wolverhampton on the 7th
> and 8th July, and I am keen to have an Ubuntu UK presence there. Would
> you chaps like to have a think about what to do at the event. I am
> thinking a bunch of BOFs and an exhibition stand would be cool. :)
>
> Maybe someone could stick a wiki page up to begin preparation. :)
>
>       Jono

Wiki page created, and linked from the Ubuntu UK home page.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LugRadioLive2007

As I ran the Ubuntu stall at previous LRLs, I'll be happy to take
responsibility for the organising etc.

Last year Kubuntu organised separately, and there was a lot of interest
in Edubuntu. We should try to co-ordinate efforts, and have a strong
edubuntu presence.

John

For those who have not been present in previous years. Can you detail the
Ubuntu related activities etc. that have been going on at LUG Radio Live?

Regards

Phil