Dean Sas wrote:

You'll be please to hear everything is under control in respect to this :)

I've got hosting lined up (thanks to popey) and the content backed up.

Hopefully the transfer should commence tomorrow afternoon to the new
server.
There maybe a short outage while the DNS updates.
Also i've stopped updating the planet RSS feeds config as not to de-sync
my backups (There are a few feeds waiting to be changed/added I know so
please bare with me)

--
/\/\ichael [ [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ]
  \/\/ood  [ http://michaelwood.me.uk ]