On 4/9/07, Benjamin Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 4/9/07, Benjamin Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > As the original poster, I am glad you like the site. As ever, all
> > constructive criticsm is welcomed, so I shall contact the sites
> > authors on the forum (http://www.nuxified.org/forum/105 ,
> incase you
> > should wish to visit :))
> >
> > Thanks
> > Ben Webb
>
> The site referred to above is the best I've seen but why has it taken
nearly
> a year's use of ubuntu for me to find it?  And I wouldn't but for this
list.
> The message which attracted me to ubuntu was (keep it brief & simple):
>                             Free program
>                             Free advice from volunteers
>                             Free software libraries
>                             Free automatic updates
>                             Free virus protection
>                             And freedom of choice

Any comments on these bullet points,. please ?

The penguin to me symbolises these points.  Since ubuntu was installed for
> me, I have been favourably impressed by its friendly and helpful
interface.
> Hope this helps

Again, I'm glad you like the site. Part of the reason that you have
not seen it until know, is because it has not been around long.

Secondly, the GetGNULinux campaign is yet to really kick off. If you
want to help promote the site and Linux itself, please consider using
one of these Get Linux buttons on your website/blog:
http://planet.getgnulinux.org/help

Please would people let me know whether or not they would consider
using one of these. If you would use one of the buttons, please do. If
you do use one, I would love to know.

Regards,
Ben Webb

Wouldn't know how to put a Linux button on my website/blog, or even that I
had one ?  Is www.cornishhedges.com anything to do with this ?