On 23/04/07, Sean Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyone had any further thoughts on why the update manager is saying that
> I have less than 200MB in /usr yet I have 1.5GB?
>
> It's stopping me updating, something I wanted to do over the weekend but
> have failed miserably.
>
> Failing that, how else can I upgrade? Can I do it manually? dist-upgrade
> type stuff? (I recall Paul Sladen talking me through an upgrade to Edgy
> sometime back from the command line but have forgotten the steps to do it)
>
> Sean

Sean How have you partitioned the drive?

If you have give / (root) a partition then it could be this partition
that is too small.  This is normally down to things like /var and /tmp
taking up extra space.

If you can provide a bit more info then you can probably be helped better.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know