The complete Google group of services are good. Some of the programs
do work nativly under Linux with some exceptions. It's a shame about
Gtalk, but you can't have everything... I use several PC's running
different OS's, Googles browser sync is a real boon. I would be lost
without the spell checker in Google tool bar. I use Gmail as my
default email these days because of the multiple computers. I used to
use Yahoo for all of these tasks but in the last year or so Google has
become the centre of my on-line life.

--
Regards Steve Morrish...
AKA Pendragon