Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'd like to produce a serios of good looking leaflets to be used by
anyone to promote Ubuntu. There was already an offer from a printer on
the list. just need to get designs together. Unfortunately I am awful
with any kind of design stuff.

Would you be willing to help?

Ciaran

Yea I'd certainly be willing to help. I'll have to have a read through the
leaflet thread again and see what's what, and if you guys that are working
on that project could let me know what stage the project is at I'd be happy
to give some input where possible.

Cool, where are you in Scotland?

West Fife, so my closest LUG would be Edinburgh (EdLUG), but I've yet to
venture to a meeting.

Cheers.

Dave