Matthew Larsen wrote:
> At least its a start!
>
> On 26/05/07, LeeUKHA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> It's (like for like*) $29 cheaper to buy a Vista laptop and install
>> Fiesty on it yourself...

Think of the grief you'll save yourself by not buying the Vista
machine... Micro$oft's new OS is particularly unpleasant when it comes
to dual boot or the like... in fact, it's pretty unpleasant anyway...
even if you decide to use it...

...my friend Diana can't even shut the thing down... it says it's doing
it, but it then proceeds to simply go into a "sleep" mode and when
rebooted resumes where she left it... that is not what she wants, yet
Vista doesn't seem to want to let her do what she wants... shut the
thing down...

Nasty... nasty... nasty...

Sean